Phlebotomists work in hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities drawing blood from patients in preparation for medical testing. As a phlebotomist you must be attentive to detail, work well under pressure, have excellent manual dexterity, great communication skills, and really enjoy working with people.
Because phlebotomists collect blood and are at risk for exposure to a variety of diseases, they must be trained in laboratory safety and the strict policies and precautions to help ensure their safety and that of their patients.
No previous medical experience is required. Our program will provide you with extensive training in the knowledge and skills required to be a successful phlebotomist!
1) Palladium has one of the lowest tuition costs for local trade schools. No one wants to rack up huge debt just to have a career change!
2) They offer financial aid to most students.
3) They have a high placement ratio, so you can work right after you get your degree.
4) Most students finish the program in about 8 months. Classroom time is from 8:30am-1:30pm so you can still take care of your family or maintain a job while you learn your new skills.
5) They care about your success. The admissions director, Maria, is such a sweetheart! You can trust what she says and know you are in the right place.
I highly recommend Palladium Technical Academy!”